Some facts for those who might have understandable concerns:
– Check-in procedure is made for each group individually or inside the villas
– Guests receive QR code to establish communication with the reception by messenger
– Villas are located at the distance of about 15 or more metres from one another
– Staff is wearing protective masks and gloves
– Sanitisers are available in every villa
– No buffet breakfast in the restaurant, no queuing for food. Breakfast is served by individual orders and the restaurant tables are at the safe distance from one another
Explore the Island, Return to Comfort.Watch video
Welcome to Laguna Villas Yao Noi
A beautiful beach-side property on one of the last unspoiled tropical spots of Thailand, Koh Yao Noi. Convenient and easy to reach both from Phuket and Krabi, the Hotel is located on the eastern side of Koh Yao Noi and overlooks the famous marine park with its jagged cliffs and jungle lagoons. Laguna Villas are located in just 15-20 metres from one of the cleanest beaches of the Island, which has kept its genuine Southern Thai island flair , away from mass tourism. Laguna Villas is a recently built high-end residence, an ideal place to start to explore the stunning surrounding area of Koh Yao (Koyao), enjoy exhilarating ocean activities, and then to relax in luxury.
Warning: file_get_contents(/var/www/u1139867/data/www/lagunavillasboutiquehotel.com/wp-content/themes/villa/template-parts/array.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/u1139867/data/www/lagunavillasboutiquehotel.com/wp-content/themes/villa/template-parts/home-villas.php on line 11
Our 8 cozy villas offer ultimate comfort surrounded by exotic plants, flowers and trees.
- Sunrise Suite
- Beach Suite
- Pool Villa Baya
- Pool Villa Eva
Benefits for direct bookers
- Free public transfer from Phuket or Krabi in case of booking 5 nights or more
- 2 days free motorbike rental
- free Kayak usage
- 2 days free bicycle usage
The atmosphere is relaxed with the pool and garden – where butterflies and birds are enjoying the flowering trees and bushes.